Project Description

The Salon

The luxury apartment ‘Francesco Algarotti House’ is the main floor of the Cà Corniani palace of Algarotti, built in 1550 and purchased in 1706 by Bonomo and Francesco Algarotti, well-known writer, poet, essayist and science writer.
The palace was restored in 2008 and is presented in its original splendor.

The main floor, fully renovated inside, consists of a large living room, 60 m² with high ceilings 6 meters height with a ceiling “Sansovino” style and walls with a wonderful set of eighteenth-century stuccos, as a work of rare beauty.